RECIPIES

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Week of Parties!

Work Party!!
At work last Friday we got to throw a pot luck and dress up! I was still recovering from my wisdom tooth extraction, but everyone else had a blast! The photo above is my friend Cecile. I swear she makes my job that much more enjoyable. Cecile is a tom boy at heart, but she loves fashion. I voted for her to win the costume contest, but it was all politics. The food smelled really fabulous, but I couldn't eat it. 

Bachlorette Party!
It was my older sister Christina's Bachlorette party this last Saturday. I wanted to do something super obnoxious, repulsive and uncomfortable for my sis, but the type of guests who attended, would have been offended by that type of fun. We played penis games and ate great food. It was hosted by one of the bridesmaids, Chrissy. It was nice to have all us girls together!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by jessmadeanest. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.