RECIPIES

Thursday, October 2, 2014

HEY Y'ALL

Hi + Welcome.

If you are a new follower or you have been following along with me for a while, I want to take a minute to re-introduce myself along with my new blog design. My name is Jessica ( you can call me Jess or Jesse). I am a mother, a wife, a student, a sister etc. We are a military family living in eastern VA, by way of San Diego, CA.  I have a two year old daughter named Kimberly ( Kimbah ) Penelope who is energetic, funny, and loving. I am a working mother on the weekends. I work the night shift taking care of the elderly. I am studying to get my MD in Neuroscience, and practice Neurological Reorganization. I love to cook, I love being crafty, and I love the outdoors. I am not sure exactly where this blog is going as far as set categories. That is where you come in!

Please comment below or comment on my IG letting me know what you would like to see me post about. DIY, RECIPES, STUDENT/WORK LIFE, FITNESS, VLOGGING, HOMESCHOOLING etc.

Thanks for the input + interest.

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts by jessmadeanest. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.