RECIPIES

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kimbah&Me






((Things I am currently loving for fall edition))
  1. BlaBla Kids doll- I absolutely love this doll. I havnt gotten one for Kimbah yet because I havnt gotten around to it, but I sure adore it. When I was Conor's nanny he had one that he named Tomcat. He really felt safe when he had it, and I want Kimbah to have one too. 
  2. Rotten House Onesie- I think this is the cutest onesie! I really love polka dots, more so in this grey and black combo. It would go great with a pair of black leggings and a tutu! 
  3. White Freshly Picked Moccasins- So stylish for my little one! I love the white and leather. I see many lil ones on the web who sport these daily. A must for my little girl. 
  4. Really Rad Leggings- I love these leggings and this Etsy shop. The prints are to die for and the fabric is organic. I love the style these leggings give off. Nothing like a pair of unique leggings for all the other kids to stare at! 
  5. Nora Kogan " Mama " Ring- Okay... Two words.... PUSH PRESENT. 
  6. Edea Spike Studded Wedge Sneaker- I think I really, really, REALLY need these for fall/winter. PLEASE HUSBAND?
  7. Silver Arrow Bracelet - Everyone needs a cute arrow bracelet right? This one is so cute and looks like it will fit perfectly around your wrist. I need this also. 

1 comment:

  1. You are amazingly gorgeous omg!! I love that picture on the right of your page!!! ����

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts by jessmadeanest. All rights reserved.
Blog design by Labina Kirby.